Chris Brown Apologizes For 'Good Morning America' Outburst

Chris Brown had a bad morning on the Tuesday. For that, he's very sorry.

The singer, who let out an emotional outburst backstage after a contentious interview on "Good Morning America," addressed his allegedly violent, window-smashing tirade on the BET music video countdown show, "106 & Park."

"First of all, I want to apologize to anybody who was startled in the office, or anybody who was offended or really looked, and [was] disappointed at my actions," Brown said on the show. "Because I'm disappointed in the way I acted."

"I felt like they told us this just so they could get us on the show so they can exploit me," Brown said. "So I took it very, very hard and I really kinda kept my composure throughout the whole interview, although you can see me upset, I kept my composure, I did my performance.

"And when I got back I just let off steam. I did not physically hurt anyone, I didn't try to hurt anyone, I just wanted to release the anger that I had inside me because I felt that I worked so hard for this music and I felt like people kept just trying to take it away from me."

Brown's outburst came after repeated questioning by co-anchor Robin Roberts about the 2009 incident in which he inflicted a devastating beating on his then-girlfriend, Rihanna.

In a statement that followed the incident, Roberts said that she had a good relationship with Brown, was shocked by his outburst, and invited him back to the show.

Posted by imran Thursday, March 24, 2011

0 comments

Post a Comment

Age Calculator

Date  Month  Year





You have been living for:
In months:
In days:
In hours:
In minutes:
Your next birthday will be in:
   H


Subscribe here