Harry Potter Star Emma Watson Enjoys College Life

‘Harry Potter’ star Emma Watson is enjoying her collegiate experience at the Brown University. She especially seems to like the unstructured lifestyle.

    “It was so liberating. I’d be smiling to myself and friends would say, ‘Emma, what’s wrong?’ and I’d say, ‘I am just happy’. I take pleasure in the smallest thinks. Like, I’m going to wake up at 10 o’clock if I want to. Or, I’m going to eat a sandwich now.

    “I've such a structure when I’m working on ‘Potter’. I get told what time I get picked up. I get told what time I can eat, when I've time to go to the bathroom. Every single second of my day isn't in my power.”

That doesn't sound like a fun way to live! But I hope Emma’s able to find some kind of balance: I’d miss her if she didn’t do any more movies.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Age Calculator

Date  Month  Year





You have been living for:
In months:
In days:
In hours:
In minutes:
Your next birthday will be in:
   H


Subscribe here