Meaning of 'I Like It On' Facebook Status

There have been a ton of statuses on Facebook lately starting with "I like it on". They all seem to be women, as well. Well this isn't a coinsidence.

You may remember the game, a little while back, where woman were creating Facebook statuses of a specific color and it turned out it was the color of the bra they were wearing. This game even made it into the news.

These new Facebook statuses that begin with "I like it on" have spread widely. The meaning of these "I like it on" stautuses are about where the woman like to put their handbag when they get home.

I put this on my Facebook status..."I like it on the front seat of my car and on the floor" and within two minutes I already had 2 people commenting on it wondering what I was talking about.

This is the message that woman throughout facebook have been receiving "Ok ladies here's another game, like the bra color game which was a total success and we'd men wondering for days what was with the colors and it made it to the News. Well this game has to do with your handbag, where we put our handbag the moment we get home for example "I like it on the couch", "I like it on the kitchen counter", "I like it on the dresser" well u get the idea. Just put your answer as your Status with nothing more than that and cut n paste this message and forward to all your FB female friends to their inbox.

The bra game made it to the news. Let's see how powerful we women really are!!! Remember- don't put your Answer as a reply to this message, simply put your Answer as your status, Then forward this message to your friends!"

So there you've it. You now know the meaning of the "I like it on" Facebook statuses. They may not be quite as dirty as you thought they were, but it is still a fun game for Facebook members to play!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Age Calculator

Date  Month  Year





You have been living for:
In months:
In days:
In hours:
In minutes:
Your next birthday will be in:
   H


Subscribe here