‘Blue Mountain State’s’ Darin Brooks on various sex scenes

Another parade of real-life famous sports personalities will be appearing on Spike’s “Blue Mountain State” raunch fest in Season 2, which gets underway tonight – including players from “the Bengals, the Jets, the Broncos…We have Brian Bosworth, Bill Parcells…” reports the series’ Darin Brooks. Also, from the wrestling world, “We have Stacy Keibler and Chuck Liddell. We’re reaching out to the women a little bit.”

Brooks acknowledges, “By the time you are done filming, you should probably be ashamed of yourself. I should be ashamed of myself. My mother is a little bit. To be honest, a lot of my friends Facebook me and say: ‘I can’t believe you’re doing this.’ Some of the scenes from last year are just obscene.”

However, he adds with a laugh, “It’s fun, it’s TV, you have got half-naked guys and girls running around.”

0 comments

Post a Comment

Age Calculator

Date  Month  Year





You have been living for:
In months:
In days:
In hours:
In minutes:
Your next birthday will be in:
   H


Subscribe here