The fellow flier with whom Mitt Romney had a physical alteration on an airplane turns out to be a hip hop star – and he claims in the 2008 GOP presidential hopeful got physical first.

“He grabbed my shoulder, and I was like boom get off of me,” the artist says. “The man assaulted me. I was protecting myself."

Romney and his wife, Ann, were heading to Los Angeles on Monday - and flying economy class - after attending the Olympic Games in Vancouver when they encountered the musician.

According to Romney spokesman Eric Fehrnstrom, the artist "became physically violent" when Romney asked him to move his seat upright before takeoff.

"Gov. Romney did not retaliate but instead let the airline crew respond to the incident," Fehrnstrom said.

Neither Romney nor his wife was hurt.

A spokesman for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police said Air Canada Flight AC552 was returned to the gate and Sky Blu was taken into custody. He claims he wasn’t arrested.

"The alleged victim did not wish to press charges," said Cpl. Jennifer Pound of the mounted police. "The male that was arrested and released caught a later flight."

“I have no hard feelings toward him, Sky Blu said in the video. “I’m sure he’s a good dude. It was just an unfortunate situation”

Posted by imran Friday, February 19, 2010

0 comments

Post a Comment

Age Calculator

Date  Month  Year





You have been living for:
In months:
In days:
In hours:
In minutes:
Your next birthday will be in:
   H


Subscribe here