george sodini

Police said George Sodini, 48, of Scott Township, walked into an exercise class Tuesday night at the LA Fitness and fired dozens of shots, killing three women and himself and injuring nine other women, authorities said.Channel 11 News was able to find what is believed to be Sodini's blog on the Internet, where he detailed his plans for Tuesday. Below are transcripts from some of the entries.Aug. 3:

"I took off today, Monday, and tomorrow to practice my routine and make sure it is well polished. I need to work out every detail, there is only one shot. Also I need to be completely immersed into something before I can be successful."The blog goes on to say the following:

"Tomorrow is the big day … Last time I tried this, in January, I chickened out. Lets see how this new approach works .. Also, any of the "Practice Papers" left on my coffee table I used or the notes in my gym bag can be published freely. I will not be embarased, because, well, I will be dead. Some people like to study that stuff. Maybe all this will shed insight on why some people just cannot make things happen in their life, which can potentially benefit others."

Posted by imran Wednesday, August 5, 2009

0 comments

Post a Comment

Age Calculator

Date  Month  Year





You have been living for:
In months:
In days:
In hours:
In minutes:
Your next birthday will be in:
   H


Subscribe here