shaelyn palmer


Palmer's Wife: Chad's Not Staying With Us,
Dayton Daily News - Shaelyn Palmer wasn't happy with rumors that Bengals receiver Chad Ochocinco planned to stay with the family in July.

Ochocinco told the media that he would being staying at Carson Palmer's house while he worked out with the quarterback next month.

"As soon as I walked in the door from work the other day, she just gave me that look," Palmer said. "I'm like, 'Whoa, calm down. It's media stuff. It's Chad being Chad.'

"I told her, 'Don't worry. I haven't made any commitments to having to clear out the boxes in the (spare) room to make a bed for him. Don't worry about that. It's not going to happen.'

0 comments

Post a Comment

Age Calculator

Date  Month  Year





You have been living for:
In months:
In days:
In hours:
In minutes:
Your next birthday will be in:
   H


Subscribe here