operation tiger wwii


Company of Heroes is often praised as a great step forward for the strategy genre that appeals to both casual gamers as well as the hardcore strategy fans. I don’t necessarily play a lot of strategy games, but I really enjoyed the original Company of Heroes and also viewed the Opposing Fronts expansion as a fairly good addition. I’ve downloaded many third-party maps, because I simply can’t get enough. It’s fun, you don’t have to spend an hour building up your base, gameplay is very simple, and great action begins very quickly. Most people seem to have the same impression. When I first heard of the Tales of Valor expansion, I was really excited to start playing again. After completing the campaigns and spending some time with multiplayer, though, I’m definitely not very pleased. When you look at the price point/gameplay time ratio, it’s apparent to me that THQ and Relic have turned on the milking machine, which seems much too soon.

Posted by imran Saturday, June 6, 2009

0 comments

Post a Comment

Age Calculator

Date  Month  Year





You have been living for:
In months:
In days:
In hours:
In minutes:
Your next birthday will be in:
   H


Subscribe here