red wings stanley cup schedule

2009 Stanley Cup Finals Finals: Penguins-Red Wings TV Schedule and Spread

If you are a regular reader of this site, you know that I do not write much about hockey; and by “much” I mean that I don’t write about it all. It’s not that I don’t “like” hockey or that I don’t appreciate the greatness and athletic ability of the players in the NHL, but I never played hockey growing up in Indiana and never developed the passion for it that I did for football, basketball, and baseball.However, as a devoted sports lover, I enjoy watching any sporting event in which the best players in the world at their respective sport are playing with something great on the line. Certainly, when the Detroit Red Wings and Pittsburgh Penguins take to the ice in the 2009 Stanley Cup Finals, some of the best hockey players in the world will be battling it out for something great on the line.

Posted by imran Saturday, May 30, 2009

0 comments

Post a Comment

Age Calculator

Date  Month  Year





You have been living for:
In months:
In days:
In hours:
In minutes:
Your next birthday will be in:
   H


Subscribe here