norwegian flag


Alexander Rybak admits that wearing the Norwegian flag on his chest, representing his country in this years Eurovision Song Contest is a dream come true for him, in a way his own Fairytale!.
Eurovision.tv: Alexander, can you tell us how it all started for you with regards to your musical interests?
Alexander : "Well, does it count when I first sang in front of my parents? If so, then that was when I was two and a half years old. I composed my first song when I was three, I think it was about trees or something!. The violin came when I was around five. I started to play violin and piano then. My father is a violinist and my mother a pianist, so they had kind of a fight over which one I would play!."

0 comments

Post a Comment

Age Calculator

Date  Month  Year





You have been living for:
In months:
In days:
In hours:
In minutes:
Your next birthday will be in:
   H


Subscribe here